<$BlogRSDURL$>





Monday, June 07, 2004

PoA... COOL* 

Everyone I'm back. wakaka*
PoA was wicked. I love it! I was a little bit disappointed at the end though, wasn't a great ending in my opinion... (I won't spoil it for ppl here) And perhaps I've seen all the trailers before I watch the movie, I've had a glipse at most of the important parts. My expectations were too high I guess. Still I really liked the movie and I think it's the best out of the three.
The acting of the young actors have improved a lot. Draco and Ron didn't have big parts though, it focused on Harry and Hermione mostly. Sirius aka Gary Oldman was such a great actor, and Michael Gambon has made a very convincing Dumbledore. The special effects were great too. Buckbeak was CUTE!

End of review here, or people may not come back to my blogspot anymore lolz* Watched Troy in the half-term as well... It was so great! Cried when Brad Pitt, I mean Achilles, died. Sniff* He was such a gentleman.

It's been an extremely relaxing half-term... Had some exam papers back today - English + Eng Lit, Geoga, and Music... They're ok I guess, English being a bit disappointing but Geoga shockingly being not bad. I guess they neutralise each other, lolz*

German conflab... gotta go, ttyl*

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?