Friday, May 28, 2004
EXAMS R FINISHED... half-term... PoA on MONDAY!!!
There r juz soooo many things to look foward to, suddenly...
WAKAKAKA*
*sings* I FEEL PRETTY, OH SO PRETTY...
actually, nah... I FEEL HAPPY, OH SO HAPPY...
kekeke...
Something not very happy happened yesterday tho... Melody's uncle has passed away... I remember she told me about how shye helped him believe in Jesus... Feel so sorry... Hope he can rest in peace and hope that Melody can get over it soon~ (actually she might have got over already)
Anyway... Still glad that it's half-term* XD Today many of the U6s wore uniform to school becuz it's they last day at assembly... and many U5s have started their first GCSE today... it's Eng Lit...
Next year it'll be us... ARRRRGH*
Let's not think about it at the moment.
No updates in the half-term... maybe only once when we go to Birmingham. oooh* the lovely half-term...X)
WAKAKAKA*
*sings* I FEEL PRETTY, OH SO PRETTY...
actually, nah... I FEEL HAPPY, OH SO HAPPY...
kekeke...
Something not very happy happened yesterday tho... Melody's uncle has passed away... I remember she told me about how shye helped him believe in Jesus... Feel so sorry... Hope he can rest in peace and hope that Melody can get over it soon~ (actually she might have got over already)
Anyway... Still glad that it's half-term* XD Today many of the U6s wore uniform to school becuz it's they last day at assembly... and many U5s have started their first GCSE today... it's Eng Lit...
Next year it'll be us... ARRRRGH*
Let's not think about it at the moment.
No updates in the half-term... maybe only once when we go to Birmingham. oooh* the lovely half-term...X)
Comments:
Post a Comment