<$BlogRSDURL$>





Monday, May 02, 2005

school photo 

school photo @ 5:15 today! which is i'm missing my flute lesson in two consecutive weeks.

french orals have started... german oral on thurs...!!!

hopefully i'm not gonna close my eyes when the photographer clicks... or else i'll be remembered as the girl who closed her eyes for some time. i think this is the only school photo we'll take while i'm at MGC.

went to see the GCSE dramas on sat... they were really good! everytime there's a drama on i wish i do drama. but of cuz i can't... no talent, and i'm not considering the hard work u needa put in.

i think my interest in the internet has decreased greatly. i dun even feel the need to go on it in the weekends. i dun care if my LAN card doesn't work anymore. but i think i'll be frantic after the exams if it still doesn't work.

it's so hot in this winter uniform. ugh*

=edit=

I REALLY FREAKED MYSELF OUT.
I JUST HAD A TOTAL MIND BLANK.

I COULDN'T EVEN REMEMBER MY OWN LOCKER CODE!!!!!!!!!!!
i have locked, and opened my locker without any doubt before, okay?? i know i dun lock my locker very often but... STILL I MANAGED TO DO IT. not THIS time tho. had to find ms TT, luckily she was in reserve...

i mean, seriously! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH...
think i'm going crazy.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?