Thursday, October 20, 2005
OMG
"Imelda Staunton plays Professor Dolores Umbridge, the special assistant from the Ministry of Magic who ends up torturing the famous boy wizard at Hogwarts. Umbridge is meant to teach Defence Against The Dark Arts to Hogwarts students, but she has a hidden agenda - namely to spy on the school's head, Albus Dumbledore, and Harry. Fans of the fifth Harry Potter book, The Order Of The Phoenix, in which Professor Umbridge is introduced, love to loathe her. Described by author J. K. Rowling as a short, squat woman bearing an uncanny resemblance to a toad, she's a much-celebrated hate figure."
OMG. OMG. OMG. I'M SO GLAD I DID MY SATs IN LONDON, lol*
no long to go... 28 days...!!
p.s. joan thanks to you now my last post is filtered at sku... hmmm... i wonder why... also u do know that my parents may come across this site yeah?...
OMG. OMG. OMG. I'M SO GLAD I DID MY SATs IN LONDON, lol*
no long to go... 28 days...!!
p.s. joan thanks to you now my last post is filtered at sku... hmmm... i wonder why... also u do know that my parents may come across this site yeah?...
Comments:
Post a Comment